If you are the curious type and think that everything in the world can be solved by logical thinking, then these are the questions for you.
It is a very interesting fact that there are people who only take 7 seconds to solve each logical question, they are often the ones who possess super special brains. Those are the people who have the ability to think beyond the majority and are often more successful in jobs that require careful calculation and high creativity.
Let’s TipsMake.com answer these 10 quizzes in 7 seconds to see if your brain is very special or not!
A murderer was sentenced to death. He has to choose one of three rooms: the first is a raging fire, the second is full of killers with loaded guns, and the third has a herd of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 days. year.
Question: Which of these three rooms is the safest?
You probably already know this type of souvenir: a bottle with a ship inside or anything larger than the mouth of the bottle. The people who made it had to be extremely meticulous, putting each small piece into the bottle and then putting them together.
Question: How to put a cucumber (larger than the mouth of the bottle) inside the bottle, without damaging the bottle and cutting the cucumber?
Once during breakfast, the girl removed her ring into a cup filled with coffee.
Question: How did that ring stay dry?
Where is there a river but no water, a city but no houses, a forest but no trees?
Question: Where is that?
Each person will get it 3 times in life. The first 2 is free, but the 3rd time you will have to pay for it.
Question: What is it?
Divide 30 by 1/2 then add 10.
Question: What is the result?
The king ordered his three princesses to boil water. The 3 kettles are the same, the amount of water is the same and the temperature is the same. Whichever warm water boils first, that person’s husband will inherit the throne. However, the maknae’s kettle – the one who didn’t want to get married the most, boiled first.
Question: Why is that?
In a Turkish city there are many shoe polishers. They offer free shoe shine for visitors. However, whoever agrees then pays.
Question: What is yours but other people use it more than you?
James spent 3 days in the hospital. He was neither sick nor injured, however, when he left the hospital he had to be carried away.
Have you finished answering, the answer is below!
1. The room with the lions is the safest because they have been starving for a long time.
2. Place a young melon in the bottle, with the stem still attached to the potting soil. The melon will grow in the bottle.
3. The coffee has coffee beans, ground or instant coffee.
4. It’s a map of the world: everything, but nothing but… ink.
5. Teeth. We will have teeth twice when we are young. The third time is wisdom teeth, many people will lose money because of it. And even if you don’t have wisdom teeth, your teeth can be damaged in old age and it takes money to rebuild them.
6. 70. Normally people would think this way 30 : 2 + 10 = 25. But when dividing, we have to multiply by the reciprocal, which is 30 x 2 + 10.
7. The other two princesses, because they were so impatient, always opened the kettle to check and this made the water take longer to boil.
8. They only hit one side of the shoe. If you don’t want to look like idiots wearing dirty shoes on the clean side, guests will pay to finish the other side.
9. That’s your name.
10. He was just born in the hospital.
How much time did you spend answering each question? Please leave a comment in the comments section below.
Check out some more articles: