FaceTime is great for when you want to stay in touch with friends and family members, but it's also great at dealing with contacts you don't want to hear.
If you've blocked someone from calling you on FaceTime and changed your mind, follow the steps in this article to unblock them. The first set of steps is for iOS devices, while the steps in the second section are related to FaceTime on Mac.
1. Launch the FaceTime app on your iOS device.
2. Tap the Info button (circled "i" icon) next to the name of the contact you want to unblock.
3. Tap Unblock this Caller at the bottom of the screen.
The name, number, and email address associated with that contact will be removed from your block list.
1. Launch the FaceTime app from the Applications folder on your Mac.
2. Find the caller you want to unblock in the sidebar menu.
3. Right-click (or press
Ctrl ) the contact and select Unblock this caller from the drop-down menu.
The name, number, and email address associated with the contact will be removed from your block list.
Above are instructions on how to unblock FaceTime callers on iOS devices and Macs. Hope the information in this article is useful to you.
Hope you are succesful.